Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Had Part Of The Day To Myself

 Patrick went golfing. I went downstairs.

I wanted to work on the quilt on the wall. Guess I wasn't in the mood because I was dragging my feet. Debbie came over and we chatted. We talked about what I could do with that panel. I will use her idea when I pull the other panel out to work on it. 

At first I thought I was out of blocks. I checked with Val and she said she gave me all there was. I'm thrilled we are finally getting the last of these blocks done. When Debbie came, I found the rest of them. Then I started sewing them in 4's. Now there is 3 blocks on both sides. I won't have enough blocks for the corner, so I need to think about what I'm going to do there. I have a couple ideas. 

Patrick came home and I was happy to call it quit. 

Patrick was on the deck in the swing set, so I grabbed the quilt Debbie brought and took it out there to work on. I was able to get 2 feet done before coming back in. 


I put it in my chair to work on. Guess who decided to get her touch on it. She loves my chair, but I think she loves quilts more! I was able to get one side done after supper and will work on it a few more minutes before calling it a day. 

I'm just glad today I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...