Saturday, July 2, 2022

Movies and Beading

 This morning I played games. Then around noon we left to go to the movies. We saw "Minions" (sp). It was good. Not as good as some of the others, but I did laugh, so that was good. I enjoyed watching the movie. It's a good break from what is going on. 

We headed to Safeway to get our shopping in. We did pretty good. Got most of what we needed. Prices are going down on some things, up on others. We did pretty good. I like to save where I can. I did get some more savings on ibotta and fetch as well. 

Came home and unloaded. Then got some of the house picked up. We are having company tomorrow, so need to get things cleaned up. I picked up all my beading when I was done. 


I was able to get another 9 rows in before I had to put it away. I do like how this is coming along. I'm getting closer to the last 100 rows. I need to double check to see if I'm there yet or not. Another bird will be showing up soon. I do enjoy working on this. Maybe that's why it's taking me so long to finish it. lol

What a week! Busy every day except yesterday. What the heck is wrong with me?! At least I'm able to get time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...