Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Enjoying A Week Of Little Going On

Today we were up early. Not like we had things to do today. We don't have plans till Thursday and then Friday will be busy again. I'm enjoying the time I have staying home. 

Patrick worked out in the yard. Debbie stopped by to pick up her backing fabric. I had started beading. She didn't stay long, had a busy day and needed to leave quickly. I went back up to work on my beading. Then Connie came to get some backing as well. I gave her some scraps and odd blocks. I also gave her the last of 2 backings. I need to order more fabric. Connie I don't have to worry about. She gets a lot done. We had a good little chat and I enjoyed seeing her come over. 

I was able to add another 9 rows. I have about 110 rows to go. I'm getting closer to the bottom. It's fun watching this grow. The more I do, the more the flowers come out. I'm really liking this piece! It's a lot of fun to work with. I may spend the afternoon tomorrow and get more done. I'm to the point that this needs to get finished. 

I also have a panel downstairs that I will work with. I started to do more with it today. The panel is cut and ready to get to work on. Maybe this weekend. Wasn't in the mood today. I did clean up my QOV paperwork. Not much more to do. Other an get the certificates done for Thursday. I will put a note down to do that tomorrow. One of our veterans - Patrick's bowling partner - called to say he couldn't make it Thursday because his son came down with Covid. So, it will have to be another time. 

I'm enjoying a week of having little to do. I'm also enjoying the fact I don't have anywhere I need to be this week. At least 2 days this week! That's what keeps me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...