Saturday, July 23, 2022

Just Relaxing Today

Mom called after I left her a message. She's doing a lot better. I'm thrilled. 

I slept from 5 pm to 8:30 am. I was so tired. Trouble is, I had a headache when I finally got up. As you can see, I posted about yesterday this morning. 

Patrick pulled all his garlic up today. Looks awesome! Used one for the bread. 

Worked on getting sourdough bread going. I wasn't that impressed this time. Pulling herbs from the garden and making a herb bread. Trouble was, I should have cooked it the way I cook the others. I like having it in the pot at 500 degrees for 15 mins, then 450 degrees after. The crust comes out a lot better. 

I worked on getting the label done on my quilt. 

This quilt is now completely done. I'm thrilled to have another finish! I have one in the other room that needs the binding stitched down and then it will be done as well. Keeping photos has helped me out. I spent part of the night doing the binding on another quilt. At least all I do is hand stitch it down. Debbie and Nancy sew them on. I got one side done. That's about as much work as I did today to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

 

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...