Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Road Trip - Westport!

 Yesterday Patrick came up with the idea to take a road trip to the ocean. We decided to go. I was thrilled because I haven't been to the beach in ages! We left around 10 am. 

It was a good ride. We chatted about different things. Stopped and got ice cream for lunch. Yum!!

We walked up to the birds. Patrick kept walking closer to them and they got up and walked toward the water. They didn't run and fly, just walked away. It was comical!


This guy was behind me when I was taking the pictures. It was fun walking on the beach. I remembered as a kid in Japan, going to the beach and walking up and down the beach. 


We then headed over to Westport. We enjoyed walking by the ships. 


We stopped a a few shops as well. Got some taffy! Then I also had to get some chocolate at the same shop. lol Before that, we stopped and had a meal. I got a crab and cheese melt. Patrick got fried clams. Man! Both plates were FULL! Well worth the money. Trouble was, we couldn't eat it all. I loved the fries but after the sandwich, it was too much. Patrick didn't eat all his clams. But at least they were something he could eat. 


We were having fun trying to get selfie's. lol We did a better one by the boats. This (not that I see it, is the beach). 

We headed home and arrived around 6 pm. It was a great trip and I was enjoying every minute of it. That didn't leave me time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...