Sunday, July 17, 2022

A Quiet Sunday

 This morning was a day of laundry and cleaning. Got a lot of stuff done. Then I played games. 

Then I realized I had to get my blood pressure information to my doctor for tomorrow. Excel is great for that, but I had to enter over 2 months worth of information. Once that was done, I had to enter all the volunteer log information which is another 2 months worth of information. Once I had all that done, I was good to go. 

After all that was entered, it was time to leave for bowling. I bowled pretty good - till the last game. 187. lol I bowled a 277 and 246. Nick got 2 300 games. He had to make a point of bowling better than me. I have one 300 game and he wanted to out due me. I'm okay with that. We had fun. Didn't have to bowl against anyone - vacant time. We were done by 8:15 pm. 

It was not a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...