Monday, July 25, 2022

Even In Hot Weather, We Meet

 Today is BE meeting day. We all decided to meet even though the weather was to reach 100 degrees. It wasn't very bad in the morning, but as the day moved on, it got hotter. 

I met up with Sandy 1, Sandy 2, and Cindy. We had an awesome meeting. Talked about the different things going on. Even talked about what we will be doing for the Seminar gifts. We will start on that next time. Sandy 1 had picked up some fabric at a Thrift shop, where she paid $3.84 for several yards of fabric! It is the perfect fabric for our QOV panels. The tan that some of the panels have. Using that fabric would make it a lot easier. 

I finished all the bullions on the flowers except one. i have one more to do and the flowers just need the centers done. That flower on the right is finished, just didn't get a photo of it. 

Came home and had a few things to work on. Was busy with Debbie coming over and getting supper going. After supper we came downstairs to watch TV instead of staying upstairs. It's 90 degrees (8 pm tonight). We reached 98 degrees today. Not my favorite temp!

Chatted with Katt for about 1 1/2 hours, so the night went by fast. 

Today turned out to be fun and Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...