Monday, July 18, 2022

Spending The Day In Olympia

Today we started out by waiting till it was time to leave. Patrick had his appointment at 11:30 am and I had mine at 3:20 pm. 

I sat and worked on my embroidery work. I did get some done, but not much. After his appointment we headed to Costco for lunch. After lunch, we went into the shop and picked up crab and corn on the cob. That was dinner - when we finally made it home. 

Then we headed over to Falls Terrace. There is a park there that is part of the brewery (no longer a brewery). We took a walk around the area. Things have changed since we were there last. They have been working on improving it. 


This is by the old restaurant. They cleaned it up some, but the old tree is still there. 


The river goes quiet a ways done. We took a walk on the old path. 


Decided to pose! Not the best, but it's better than I thought it would be. 


Not sure if this was a fish ladder or not. It's still there. 


We couldn't go across the bridge to get to the other side. At one time one could walk across the bridge and the path would be a loop. Now one has to walk this far, then turn around and go back on the other side. Which we did. It was a good little walk. Just wish they would get the bridge fixed soon. 


Fun falls to find along the way. 


We stopped and took photos. lol - Can you tell?!

On the way home we stopped at Staples and sent the 2 quilts off to OH. They are on the way. 

Got home and cooked the crab and corn cobs. An awesome dinner! I sent off information that I needed to get done. Now I'm just relaxing and watching "Antiques Road Show." I was able to get a few stitches done, which puts me in the mood of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 




No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...