Friday, July 29, 2022

Meeting At Nancy's

 This morning it was meeting day at Nancy's. Mom's still not feeling up to it. I did pick her up and take her over there. She only stayed about an hour and a half. Then got tired and asked me to take her home. I came back for lunch. We had a salad, bread, and dessert. 

I was busy working on the binding of one of our quilts. 

I was able to get 2 sides done while there. I am down to the last side. Nancy had one of the quilts done, which I brought home. It needs a label - as usual - and I will put it on before calling it done. 

I worked on getting 5 labels ready for the backs. I ran out of labels that were already prepped. Now I have 5 prepped but one is this one. 

Nancy and I went over the fair list. We couldn't assign dates yet because they don't have the dates for Senior day or Military day. When they have that, we can assign people to the day. 

My day was trying to say cool. It hit 100 degrees today and I'm still feeling it. At least I could work in air conditioning at Nancy's. Which made it a day of Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...