Sunday, July 24, 2022

Back On Track - Sort Of

This morning I just started the day with cleaning up. Laundry going, litter box cleaned, kitchen cleaned up, and then back to laundry. 

I decided I was going to keep track of laundry by beading and being close to the laundry room. 


 I was able to get 6 rows done before I got a message asking me to join the virtual chat at 2:30 pm. So, I had to cut it short and go have a chat about the work I'm doing on BE. 

An hour later and I'm getting ready for supper so I can be at another virtual meeting. 

I worked on my embroidery and got another flower done. 


I gave up when I had to do the next set of flowers. I had to count to 35 wraps and when we are chatting the counting gets off. 

Next was time to go bowling. We stopped and got an ice cream cone. Then headed to the bowling alley. 


I bowled pretty good. Joann kicked my butt! lol 

The best part is that I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...