Friday, July 8, 2022

Have Way Too Much Going On

 This morning was off to Connie's before moms. I dropped off my top and picked up 4 more quilts. Then went to moms. Everyone had already beat me there. So, I ended up in a dinning chair off to the side. Not too crazy about being in a full house. I thought about leaving but mom wanted me to get pizza for everyone. I was able to get about 1/2 a side done on the quilt that I'm stitching the binding on. Then I had to leave to Papa Murphy's for 2 medium pizza's. I was shocked when it cost me $40.16! I remember them being about $12, not $20 pizzas!! Headed back to moms. Then put the pizza's in the oven. Sat to get another 1/2 of the side done. Up to get the pizza out and eat. 

I have decided what I'm going to do for the next quilt. I'm gong to use the same panel I finished yesterday. I headed home around 2:30 pm. 

Patrick was on the deck enjoying the weather. I joined him. He told me all about his golfing today and he golfed pretty good! Both were under 50. 

I worked on getting 2 more veterans in the system to receive quilts. I had an email that an Ohio group needs quilts because they are 3 years behind. I asked my 2 gals if we could send 2 quilts to them. I'm willing to help out. I may send 2 of my quilts if they don't answer. We need to help when we can. 

Now I have to sit and write down my presentation to the women's group on Monday. I have been chatting with Pat K from BE and she's going to a funeral tomorrow. Told her we can chat Sunday or Wednesday. I still need to figure out what I'm doing. Plus I signed up for BE classes, so that will be starting at the end of the month. I also am working with Debbie Kelley to get one of her rose patterns. All this is taking a lot of time. I'm starting to stress out because my days are getting filled up fast. 

On top of that Patrick wants to go to the movies tomorrow. I wanted to work on another quilt top. - I'm in the mood!! Sunday we get back to bowling. Not sure how much longer that will be. Hoping not too much longer. 

Stressing, freaking, going in circles wondering what I need to do, and walking the floors! All that is telling me I'm doing too much! I need to say NO. NO, NO, and NO. Not there yet. UGH

At least I had some time today to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...