Thursday, July 14, 2022

A "Nada" Day

Today we started out with things to do. First off was the bank. Then it was the dump. Patrick had the truck loaded with garden stuff. After the dump we headed to the veggie stall. I had to pick up a tomato. Man!! Tomato's are expensive!! I couldn't believe they are $3 a lb. UGH

Next stop was Staples to grab a box. We have to get the two quilts ready to go. Which meant we had to make a stop at the museum. Dropped off 2 quilts and picked up 2 more. We are going to sent them to OHIO so they can get caught up on their veterans. 

Kristi Gerard made this one. I asked if she minded if we sent it on. She was thrilled to be able to do that. 


This is the one I did with the blocks from Georgie. 

I hope they will be happy with those. 

Patrick and I enjoyed some time out on the deck. I sit with him and he actually falls asleep. I'm okay with that. It's just nice to enjoy the breeze and my hubby. 

Came in the house and really, really wasn't in the mood to do anything but watch TV and play games. I'm not sure what's going on in my head. I want to get stuff done, but I can't seem to pull them out and work on them. Hopefully tomorrow will be a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...