Saturday, July 16, 2022

Back To Bindings

This morning started out quietly. We didn't have any plans. Patrick did some work outside. Then he disappeared for an hour with the water system. I decided to try and get some work done today. 


 I was able to get another 4 rows done. Not sure how many more I have but betting it's close to 100. I'm hoping it's less. I listened to my book and beaded. 

Then I sat to play more games. I loaded another couple games. Not like I need more! I do enjoy them. 


I finished the label on this one. Then I started binding on another one. I didn't get a lot done, but I did get about a foot done. Now I have 2 quilts to go to the museum. 2 more are waiting for the binding to be done. Guess I'm getting back to working on my bindings again. I'm betting Debbie will have 2 more for me by this week. 

At least I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...