Back To Bindings

This morning started out quietly. We didn't have any plans. Patrick did some work outside. Then he disappeared for an hour with the water system. I decided to try and get some work done today. 


 I was able to get another 4 rows done. Not sure how many more I have but betting it's close to 100. I'm hoping it's less. I listened to my book and beaded. 

Then I sat to play more games. I loaded another couple games. Not like I need more! I do enjoy them. 


I finished the label on this one. Then I started binding on another one. I didn't get a lot done, but I did get about a foot done. Now I have 2 quilts to go to the museum. 2 more are waiting for the binding to be done. Guess I'm getting back to working on my bindings again. I'm betting Debbie will have 2 more for me by this week. 

At least I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


Comments