Thursday, July 7, 2022

Dropped Off Quilts - Finished Another Top

 This morning we were heading to Costco for a few things we needed. I let Sherry know and she met us up there to pick up the 5 quilts that Connie did for them. I didn't want the other person who offered to take them up there. We had lunch up there and then came home. 

After we got home and put everything away. I needed to get a few things done before going downstairs to see about getting that quilt top done. 

As I was working on this, I found that 2 of the blocks that were to go on top, were too small. I don't know how I had some small blocks among all the big ones. NOW I WAS IN TROUBLE. I couldn't work it out to put this all together........

Okay, I had to yell at Patrick to help me at this point. I don't like the blocks, but I have to use them! Asked Patrick what the heck I was going to do. He came up with this idea. I went with it - still not liking the quilt!

I went with it. After 4 hours and late night later, it's done. I'm really not thrilled with it, but it will do. Patrick liked it. Me, not so much. I have another panel like this that I have a better idea for. I will work on it next. 

So, after a LONG day I'm done with this! Thank goodness. I will give the extra blocks to GoodWill! I don't want to deal with anymore of these blocks! We have done 6 quilts from all those scrap blocks. I don't want to see another one for a very long time!

At least I was trying to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...