Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Getting TOO HOT

Today I woke early. Patrick was up way before me. He was heading to golf. They decided to go at 7:30 am because the weather was going to be in the high 90's. 

I got up and started working on my BE stuff. I went ahead and started an Instagram account for BDEIG. I added a couple photos.  Then posted to everyone that we had one. Once that was done, I had to get the reimbursements for QOV done. In other words, working on all kinds of paperwork. 

I wanted to do some beading. I only got 1 row done. It was getting way too hot to sit there at the door and stitch. I was too lazy to put the fan up and sit there. I really do want to get it done. 

After lunch I headed downstairs and worked on cutting the boarder for one of Val's quilts. I started to sew them down and came up 1" short. Had to add an inch to the boarder. Then I started on the top part, with that one being 1" short as well. At that time I called it quits! I started to take that boarder out and will finish it tomorrow. If I make that many mistakes with sewing - it's not worth working on it. 

While we sit down here watching TV, I'm thinking of getting started to stitch on my Hawaiian quilt that has the fabric dad gave me. I will try and get this done. I'm also looking at 2 quilts that are needing quilting. In this weather it's not the time to be thinking of quilting!! I may start it yet though. 

Patrick was getting our cruise arrangements going. We have a big credit and he's trying to think of things we can do to use it up. It's going to be fun to see what he comes up with! lol 

Does one row of beading work? Does mistakes with boarder count? Not sure I can say I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...