Tuesday, August 30, 2022

A Day Of NADA

Woke this morning with Patrick. He was golfing today. Katt and I had the day together. I worked on laundry and she worked on cooking. She made some potato salad and cinnamon rolls. 

I finished the label on the quilt I finished the other day. 


 This was the one mom and Kathy Halphide did the blocks on. I put their names on it, as all I did was put it all together. It turned out pretty good. I then decided to take a nap. lol 

After napping, I played games. Then it was time to cook. With temperatures up to 90 degrees, I don't want or feel like doing anything! I did chat with my doctor today, but that was for about 5 mins. 

Once the cinnamon rolls rose, I rolled them out and did the cinnamon and sugar on them. They are now downstairs in the cool weather and will rise over night. 

I at least found time to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...