Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Day Out On The Water

Today started with everyone talking loud and not letting me sleep in. So 8:30 am I finally got up. 

We had breakfast and headed outside.  I  went on the kayak with Patrick and we went around the island and Susan caught up with us on her paddle board.


Afterwards Patrick and Chris headed out on the peddle boat. 

While they were out I pulled out my embroidery to work on.


Not the best photo but I took it in the kitchen at 11 pm. I will do a better one tomorrow.  I was able to get all be lattice done and start on the stems. 

Then it was time to head back out on the water with Chris. We took the jet sli out. Love being on the lake water! 

Came back to then go out in the pontoon boat with Dennis driving.  Susan, Chris, Dennis and Patrick jumped in the water.  I thought it was just a tad too cold and stayed on the boat with dad.

After supper we headed to the corner store for ice cream. It was packed! But the ice cream is well worth it! 

I pulled out my beading.


I am close to finishing this panel. I did find a few mistakes in my word chart and trying to correct them as I go.

Having fun on the water and still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...