Thursday, August 11, 2022

Day 3 At The Cabin

Guess there is no getting away from it. First thing in the morning dad starts talking LOUDY for everyone to hear. I was hoping to sleep in. Not so lucky.

Really wasn't in the mood for anything today.  Patrick and I went out on the water in the paddle boat. We had a good time. I was overwhelmed in clothes since I not only burned but also have bug bites. 


I finished this panel and ended up taking the bottom point area off and re working it because I messed up. At least I have my first panel done.

I went and took a nap while Patrick played cards with dad and Chris.  

They went down to the fire after supper and I stayed in the cabin. I worked on my embroidery and listened to my book.


Got a lot done. Was very Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...