Saturday, August 13, 2022

Day 5 Vacation By The Lake

We woke early and started packing and cleaning.  We had to be out by noon. We only took an hour and then we were on the road. Gladstone is an hour drive. Stopping at the corner store for ice cream cones. 

We unpacked and got ready to leave. Both Susan and Chris wanted to take me shopping.  We stopped at the chocolate shop were I bought chocolate to take home. Next was the gas station that had sweat shirts and T-shirts.  I bought a lot. Next stop was Marshall's and not a place I wanted to go. Last stop was groceries.  We were almost back when Susan wanted to stop and see Chris' mom. Turned around and headed back to Escanaba.  
 
Chris' mom was so cute! She has dementia and was back and forth remembering us. I enjoyed visiting with her.

Came back and then headed out to dinner.  Had an awesome meal! 

My day didn't have time for much. My day is planned already for tomorrow.  Not real sure how that will go. Probably another day of not being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!




No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...