Saturday, August 6, 2022

Went To The Movies - And Walked OUT

 This morning I was just enjoying playing games. Then we decided to go to the Brad Pitt movie that was at the theater at 12:30 pm. 

We arrived, paid, and got popcorn and a drink. Went into the theater and waited. When the trailers came on, they were showing horror movies that are coming out. I had to look away so many times! It was awful. I like movies that don't show them cutting heads off or blood guessing! (sp) I like to be entertained not horrified! Not my kind of movies. Once that was over, the movie started. "Bullet Train" Okay, right off the bat - a killing. Then cussing. Then another killing - showing every part of it!! Heads getting chopped, blood on clothing, etc. It was like 2 different stories where going on. About half an hour into it, they showed a head getting sliced - where I looked away in time!! At that point Patrick and I talked about leaving. I actually told him 10 mins into it, that I would wait and see. Hopefully it wouldn't stay this bad......WRONG!! Brad Pitt wasn't bad, but everyone else was slicing and dicing! Not the kind of movie I like. We found out my sister-in-law also walked out of the movie. I bet he's making money on a LOT of people who watched a few mins and then left! They made the movie sound so much better than it was. IF you like horror, then this is the one to see. If you want to be entertained, NOPE. It does have comedy, but you can't enjoy the comedy when the next minute someone is "taken out!" 

We went to Safeway and got a few things for supper. We have one more day. Then our house sitter will be here to take care of Sophie while we are gone. I needed to get ready and started packing. 

I really wasn't in the mood to do any crafts. After that movie - I really seriously needed some down time!

Hopefully I will get better at being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...