Friday, August 12, 2022

Day 4 Vacation

Today was a little better being able to sleep in. 

Patrick and I went out on the kayak today. I took a towel in mine, so I wouldn't get soaked like yesterday.  Worked great. I had so much fun in the kayak that I missed the fish.

It was time to sit and do embroidery.  


I worked on the pea pod. I like working the leaves. I hope I have plenty of floss to do them all. 

While they went out in the boat,  I beaded. I was able to get half way on the new panel. I did fix a few mistakes I found while working it. My book is down to the last 40 mins.

We then played Left, Right, Center with quarters.  Patrick and I won a lot! 🤣

Dad and Sue left to the house. We will be going to Dennis and Chris' tomorrow.

I am still finding time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...