Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Day 1 In The UP

Today we arrived at the cabin at 1 am. Talked another hour and a half. Then bed. Patrick couldn't sleep and chatted another half hour. Finally slept! Everyone was chatting at 8 am, but I slept till 9.

My sister in law and I paddle boarded around the lake. Such a nice day! 

I pulled my beading out and beaded with my feet in the water. So nice! After awhile decided to come up to the deck and listen from there while I beaded.


Love the view!


Really enjoying this vacation! Hard to believe my phone works here! 

It's fun to be able to have fun while on vacation as well as being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...