Sunday, August 21, 2022

As The Day Went On......

This morning Patrick left for his golf tournament. He did get a couple places yesterday. He got back around 3. Guess the banquet was tonight at the Moose Lodge. He didn't want to go. Partly because we had a meeting tonight instead. 

I worked on the binding of another quilt. I spent the afternoon working on the binding. I had one side done before starting. Finished 2 more sides. I have 1 side (long) to do. I will finish it tomorrow - maybe. 

Then it was time to head to the bowling alley. I got my blueberries cleaned up some and dropped them off at my sons. He loves blueberries  and we had a ton in the freezer. I will pick more this week. 

We arrived at the bowling alley and got everyone signed up. I have people that didn't show up at the meeting, so that is going to be a pain next week. We did decide to bowl on Labor Day and New Years Day. The bowling alley asked that we take Easter off, so we had to work it to be done before May. It turned out pretty good. Everyone voted to bowl on Labor Day. We just hope we don't have to cancel due to snow. I have a few things to get ready by Thursday so Patrick can take the information to the bowling alley to be ready for us. 

We then had to go to moms to pick up tubs for the fabrics we are picking up tomorrow morning. I will be going to our embroidery meeting when we get back. We had to stop at Nancy's too to pick up the forms for the nominations that were collected at the fair today. I have over 45 applications to enter into the system. 

So, I have to pick up fabric and go to my meeting tomorrow. Then I have to go to Olympia with Patrick on Tuesday for his immunotherapy. Wednesday is Debbie coming over to organize the fabric. Thursday is at Connie's house and Friday is moms. In the meantime I have to enter 45 applications and get the bowling teams organized and ready for Sunday night. I'm about to freak with all this stuff on my plate!! I also need to check my class for BE and let my teacher know the colors I need for that class. UGH

I just need to take a deep breath, do one thing at a time and still try to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!  

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...