Saturday, August 20, 2022

Binding Day

This morning Patrick was up and out the door for his golf tournament. Not a good one, but something for him to do. They gave out weird stuff for gifts. 

I enjoyed a couple hours to myself. Then I cleaned up the kitchen and got a few things put away. Guess I was lazy last night and left my dishes - HATE that. 

Then I pulled out the quilts that needed binding and labels put on. Plus was on the phone about stuff with QOV. The fair ends tomorrow, so hopefully we won't have too much more to add. I do have another 32 forms to add to the registry. I told Nancy she could have left them for Debbie to do while she was at the fair. Nancy and mom went in the morning and got 13 more. Between yesterdays and today that they did that got up to 32. I have to collect them from Nancy. 

I had 1 side of binding to do on this. I was able to sit and watch me "The Con" shows. Interesting what people will do to take money from others who have it. I added the label. I was working on the label when Patrick got home. 

Added the label to this one. I had bound it awhile back. That put 6 quilts that need to go to the museum. 

Nancy and Donna stitched most of the binding on this today at the fair. Debbie dropped it off for me to finish the last 2 feet of it. I did and added the label as well. Glad we did all those labels yesterday as I've used 3 of them so far. 

I pulled out the next quilt that was started on a Friday quilt group meeting. I didn't get a chance to work on it, because Debbie arrived just as I was going to work on it. Hopefully tomorrow. 

We have our bowling meeting tomorrow, so I'm going to have to get ready for the meeting. I'm hoping to be able to get another quilt binding done. Even if it's part way. I have 7 quilts that need to go to the museum and 6 more quilts needing binding stitched down. I also need to get another top done so we can have more quilts for the 100 people we just collected. It's going to be interesting! We need to do them in a timely manner!

At least I'm going to be busy being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

 

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...