Monday, August 1, 2022

Took A Day Off

This morning I was up and ready to head to Connie's. As I was waiting, I got a text asking if I got the "message." Said no and went to the phone answer machine. She has a cold that could be COVID. So, she was taking 5 days of quarantine. That took care of that. 

Still needed to do errors for Phil. So, Patrick and I took a trip to town. I waited at Rite Aid for 30 mins. They hadn't opened yet. I waited 10 mins for them to open. Then had to come back later. Headed to the Vets to get some stuff for my granddoggy.  After that, headed to Safeway in Centralia for gas. It's 50 cents cheaper there. Then we headed to Safeway for some lunch and a few other things. 

Came home and enjoyed some time on the swing set playing games and listening to my book. 

Just took the day off from being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!




No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...