Sunday, August 7, 2022

Virtual Class Today

 I spent the day cleaning up and getting ready. Then when 1 pm arrived, went into the computer room and started my class. 

If anyone is a member of BDEIG, this class was well worth taking. It's a class on teaching. I was listening more than anything because it's about what to expect when teaching a class. What we need to work on, how we need to get ready, and more. It went till 5 pm tonight. 

I got supper going and then just sat and soaked all the information in. I'm looking forward to trying it all out in teaching a class. It will be fun!

So, my day wasn't stitching or quilting. It was learning. I would call that being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!




No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...