This morning we were up and ready to head out the door. We picked up chicken yesterday, so we had our cooler full of lunch stuff. Katt's potato salad was the best!
It's a 2 hour drive from our place. The cost was $30 for the car load. We all agreed it was worth the cost. We can go back for 7 days. Don't think we will, too busy.
A few waterfalls along the way as well.
A really pretty place. Mt. Rainier is really pretty. The trails for Mt. Rainier are better than the ones for Mt. St. Helen's. The gift shop and information station is better at Mt. St. Helen's then here. Funny how one is better in one way then the other and visa versa.
This was on one of the trails. Really pretty! The trails go all the way up there. My dad went up there with his scout troop when he was young. People do get lost on the trails though. I was glad we went when we did. It was getting hotter as we were there. Up on this ridge we were around 80 + degrees. In the shade was better. lol
I did have my huffing and puffing issues.. I did pretty good considering!
When we got home, I had one package in the door. It was 2 quilts from one of our QOV ladies. Then UPS dropped off 2 boxes from Tri Cities. I let Jeff know we received his quilts. Those may be given out this week. I want to use the ones that came to us first. Then we will go through ours. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!







Comments