Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Olympia Trip

Today was a big start for the day. Got up and had to work on getting a few of the applications corrected. We had some veterans that wanted to come to us and they went somewhere else. Working back and forth between my Trello gal and my boss was interesting but I did get it done. 

Then I had to go downstairs and help Patrick go through all the books in the bookshelf. I have 2 boxes of books to get rid of. I went through all my quilt books and regular books. Then moved what I wanted to keep in the other bookshelf. We cleaned up the shelves and got them ready for tomorrow when we put them away. Organizing will go fast. I think Nancy is coming over as well. 

Then I brought 2 of the books up to put on eBay because they are popular. One is out of print. I'm hoping it will go for something. 

Off to Olympia. I took my tablet and my embroidery. 

I worked on the leaves. I'm getting close to the point of working on the flowers. I really was enjoying working on this. I had to wait at the pharmacy for a little bit. That was okay. I still worked on my project. 

Came home and had to enter the last of the applications. They are now all done except 2. I will give them to Nancy and she can get the information from them. 

Then I had to get 2 labels on quilts - 


 Label on this one! It's Debbie's quilt. 


Label on this one - Valoree and mine. 2 more done. I think I have 9 quilts to go to the museum. Way cool! I still have 6 more to finish. 

We got a lady from QOV that sent us 3 quilt tops. Then we got the Group Leader from Bellevue that has 5 quilts but wants to come down to see the presentation. We are working on that. I'm not sure how to handle that. I'm just thrilled she has 5 quilts!

That's why I stay Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...