Monday, August 29, 2022

Two Days Later ----

 Guess I missed last night's blog. I thought I had done it, but NOPE. Yesterday was a busy day. Katt went out with her best friend and group for the batcher party. 

We did the usual cleaning up and getting the house cleaned up. Then I worked on the binding of one of the quilts. I finished the binding and need to add the label. Once the label is done, then I will call it finished. 

Off to bowling. I bowled okay. I was way too busy with getting everyone ready for bowling. It wasn't as mad a madhouse as I thought it would be. Of course, Patrick forgot the locker keys and we had to turn around. Which made me later than I wanted to be. But I had the bowling alley ready for everyone. We did have a couple get mad because they thought it was a meeting night and not a bowling night. Told them I didn't have their phone number but I did have a team for them. That seems to calm them down a little. I was moving a couple people around. Frustrating at times. I did bowl a 167, 159, and 146. I'm okay with that since it's the first night. I ended up staying up till 11 pm getting the money and cards moved around. I had everything ready for the deposit. 

This morning I was out the door early. First stop, bank, second stop, gas station. Once all that was done I headed to the grange for Brazilian embroidery. We had a really good time. Mom and Nancy even stopped by. I finished the last of the greenery. I did try to start on the flowers but need to research it more. I did get a lot done. 

Next was headed to the bowling alley to pay the bills. Then I stopped to get some fries at McD's. Once that was done, I had to stop at the Rite Aid and Phil's. Once that was done, I headed home. 

Patrick and Katt had worked on Katt's Jeep. We agreed to go out to eat. I called mom to see if she wanted to go out with us. When we arrived Katt surprised her! It was fun to see mom get surprised like that. We went to the Brewery in Ground Mound. Had a decent meal. My fries were cold. And awful! My sandwich was good though. 

Then we went to moms and played "square nines." On the way home stopped at the store for some lunch stuff for Wednesday. Katt started to make cinnamon rolls, but my yeast was dead. I think that heat killed them. So, I was ready to go get yeast when we decided to wait till Tuesday night. 

At least I was able to go to BE for a day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 



No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...