Wednesday, August 17, 2022

What A Day!

 Patrick left for golfing. Yep, even after golfing in MI, he was ready to go today as well! He's going tomorrow to! 

As for me, I had to get phone numbers and start calling bowlers to let them know about Sunday night. One phone call after another. Then I had to get some paperwork ready for the meeting. I also spent time writing about the last 2 days. I think I posted 3 days, but it was 2 days. lol 

Once all that was finally done, I decided to work on my embroidery and watch the "Finding Your Roots" program. I had 5 recorded. I had already seen 4 of them. So, it was easy enough to watch a couple and delete the others. Then I watched "The Con." I saw 2 of those. I do like seeing that. While I was watching that, I found myself working on my embroidery. 

I have most of the green done. The pea pod has the bullions that goes underneath done. I will do the satin stitching on it next. Want to finish the leaves on the bottom first. I was surprised to see those leaves as it's not on the pattern that way. I'm okay with that. I'm having so much fun with this, that I may just work on it for the next couple days and get it finished. The flowers should be fun! 

After supper I was able to call the rest of the people who I missed. Patrick gave me the print out of the phone numbers that were sent to him. We did get the ink today, so I had to wait till it came in. I talked to a couple people and they are ready for the meeting. I still haven't heard from about 4 teams and don't know if they will be coming back or not. 

I worked on my embroidery tonight as well. I'm just Happy to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...