Tuesday, November 29, 2022

A Busy Day

 First things first. Mom's plane was delayed an hour and a half. We went to the bank and Home Depot before going down to Portland to get her. We arrived 10 mins before she got in. She said she had a great time and that she hadn't eaten much for breakfast. So, we stopped off at Red Lobster to get feed. I just had a salad and soup. It was okay. 

I realized on the way back it was time for the board meeting. So, I tried to get on with my phone but it didn't work. When I did get on, a half hour was done. We went till 6 pm! So, I was able to get an hour and a half plus with them. I'm so ticked! The gal in charge of getting a seminar going is slower than a 7 year itch. Sandy is doing her job and this is getting frustrating. They decided to go virtual this year. Sandy had information, but she had to give it to the gal in charge first. Once that is done then she can present it. I would rather Sandy present it then wait on this gal! UGH

My day was done by the time I got off. I got my embroidery all together. Then I got my beading all together and ready. There is a lot more to do, but will have to do it tomorrow. I was walking all over the place - pacing! I've just got way to much going on in my head trying to get things together. 

I didn't get to give mom a hug and kiss goodbye because I pissed her off. I told her I wouldn't take her to Seattle because she won't go to Olympia. Long story. I'm so over feeling guilty every time she gets ticked at me. 

It didn't turn out to be a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!




No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...