Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Still TOO Many Projects

 This morning I didn't get out of bed till 10 am. I couldn't believe it. And then again, I wanted to sleep even longer. Patrick got up early and went golfing, so the house was mine. 

I started working on laundry, vacuuming, cleaning up the kitty litter, and what ever else I could find. Not sure why, since we are not having anyone coming over.  

Patrick got home about the time I finished with the vacuuming. We decided to sit and enjoy the new show "Wednesday" from the Adams Family on Netflix. I did enjoy it. It was different and not really gory. While we were watching it, I was stitching the binding on one of the 4 quilts I have here. 


Of course Sophie had to try and help me. I was able to get all but 12" on one corner with 12" on the other side of the corner. So, I really don't have a lot to do to finish it. I will work on it tomorrow and try to get this done. I know when I come home after the cruise there will be at least 4 quilts waiting for me. 

I'm looking forward to trying a couple new recipes for tomorrow. It will be fun to add new things to our meals. 

Even when I wasted the morning by sleeping, I was still trying to figure out what to do. I have way to many projects. Not only do I have bindings to do, I have beading, and embroidery. Two of my embroidery projects are the classes! I seriously need to finish something soon! Even with all these projects, I can still find time to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...