Saturday, November 19, 2022

Another Saturday - Beading

This morning I enjoyed a slow day. I'm always happy to have time to just do nothing!

While Patrick was outside working in the yard, I was just playing a few games. Then when he came in, we decided to watch a movie.

I decided to watch and bead. I was able to get the second panel done. I was finding a few mistakes that I corrected on the word chart. Now that's fixed I will have it done right. I was as far as where the first of the yellow started when I got to work on this. I then decided the next panel is going to be the Queen Anne's lace. I may just have them done before we leave. If that's the case, I will probably take another one to work on while on vacation. 

I do like the peyote bead starter. It does save a step or two. I will figure out how I can do a demo on the YouTube to show how easy this is. I do like Debbie Moffett-Hall's patterns. 

I was able to get my exercises in. I do feel like I have a bruise on my back. Patrick said I had one showing up. I can feel it. Oh, well, at least I'm feeling better lately. That's what makes it a lot easier to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...