Sunday, November 13, 2022

Woo Hoo! It's Sunday!

 This morning Patrick was out the door by 8 am. He had to get blood tests done. Coming home around 10 am with doughnuts! Yum!

We did some cleaning and got a few things done. I had planned (yeah, I know, we all know how that goes!) to get that quilt put together, but decided I wanted to get the laundry going instead. So, I pulled my embroidery out and took out the detached button hole stitch out that I put in yesterday. 

This is the before. I didn't like the way it looked and realized I needed the stitches closer together. 


I took the hoop off and worked without it. It was easier to get my hands where I could work on this. Turning it around was hard to do. As I was taking the stitches out on the right side, I found that I need to add more stitches in there. I will use the magnifier to fill it where it needs to be. Once this part is done, I will go back to do the floss painting. 

Off to the bowling alley. We bowled a fun team. I bowled better today. I had a 156 (yeah, I know), 173, 173 for a 502 series. Haven't been that good for awhile. Felt good to finally get back up there and not feel like I don't know how to bowl. Patrick didn't do so good. It's funny though, his first game was a 173 - the rest went in the hole. I laughed and said if we traded that first game I would have had 3 games the same. lol - Too bad they don't give awards for that anymore. 

I'm just happy today was fun. And I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...