Saturday, November 26, 2022

Nothing Planned Today - Turned Out Pretty Good

 This morning I was up before Patrick. I enjoyed a little time by myself and playing games. 

I started on laundry - yeah, I know - didn't get very far. I still have some in the dryer right now. lol I did get one load folded. lol 

Patrick spent time outside and I stayed in. Debbie stopped by and dropped off some papers I need to drop of at Carol's. I fixed Patrick's sock that had a hole in it. Then I worked on our Christmas cards. I ordered cards from Walgreens. It said it would be ready by Monday. Next thing I know, I got a message saying it was ready. So, I need to work on the Christmas cards Monday. 


After messing around all day, I went back to getting started on finishing the second ornament panel. I will get this done and try to put two ornaments together before Wednesday. 

My ball and new bead travel case arrived. 


I really like it. It's a lot easier to have in my lap then the other one that is double the size. I really like both of them. (You can see the other one on the floor in this photo.)

It was a good day of being relaxed and enjoying being Happy Stitching/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...