Wednesday, November 2, 2022

A Day To Myself

 Patrick went golfing and I ended up having most of the day to myself. Trouble was, things needed to be cleaned. So, I ended up vacuuming, mopping, cleaning litter, and laundry. It did take time but I was glad ot be able to just sit down and play games. 

Debbie stopped by to get some fabric because she cut hers wrong. We had plenty of that fabric. It was good to see her. She brought me some information on our veterans, so I have what I need. 

Mom called to say Nancy is having trouble talking. She's trying to communicate and getting frustrated that she can't say what she is thinking. Not sure about her movements. I called Bob to let him know. He didn't call me back, so I will chat with him tomorrow at PT. I think Nancy had a PT appointment for tomorrow or Friday. 

After supper I decided to bead.

I finished these the other day. I need to make a couple more sets. Trying to decide if I want to put them together before I leave for the cruise or after. 

I started and finished the panel on the left. I decided I wanted the darker green for the leaves. So, I changed it up. Not a big change, but a change none the same. I like the left one. If doesn't matter who gets which one. I will work on more of these this week. I really do need to get at least 3 sets done.

Now I'm watching "Woodpeckers" on PBS. I love these birds! I'm calling it a day, enjoying the show. I can say that I was happy to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

 

No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...