Sunday, November 27, 2022

From One Thing To Another - Yet Again

This morning started out with exercises and then later a walk. I did get laundry going - and this time it went very well. I was able to get close to caught up. 

I then worked on my beading - for 3 rows. Not there yet, I guess. I then got busy with playing games and getting a couple other things done. 

THEN I realized it was our virtual meeting day for embroidery. I got all my beading stuff in the computer room and worked on it while I was enjoying our meeting. Judy had a lot of good things to say. She wants me to be involved in the Distance Learning and I just can't do that right now. She's even will for me to do in next year, but again, I'm not there. 


I just need to add the point to this and then it's done. I will try and put it all together into the ornament before we leave. I'm trying to decide if the dangles will be green or blue. White would even work. So, I will see what I have and what I will do. It's going to be fun. 

It was off to bowling - I bowled a 490 series - ugh! I did bowl a 193, so that tells you how bad I did. My last game was something like 134. Not the best I have done in awhile. Kim was there and she did the books. She took my secretary folder and money bag. She's going to do the bookkeeping for the next 3 weeks. I'm looking forward to being away from bowling for a little bit. Maybe when I get back, I will be better.  

My day has been a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...