Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Maybe Getting A Cold...UGH

This morning I woke and felt like someone beat the crap out of me. May have to tell Bob to be nicer to me! lol Anyway, Patrick went golfing and I did my exercises and then took a walk. It was COLD out there. At least I can say I walked. 

Once I got back, I got busy with vacuuming. Once that was done, I decided to take a nap.....yeah right! I fell asleep for about 20 mins when my phone rang. MOM called. She wants me to go to the newspaper office and get 3 papers from the other day. I told her it's a little late to be getting the paper. She wants me to call the office and have them hold 3 papers for me. Ain't gonna happen! Patrick sent brother Patrick the online article. She can print it from there. I told her it was online. Then I tried to go back to sleep - no such luck. 

So, I went downstairs to try and get some work done on the quilt on the floor. 


 I sewed the blocks in 2's. The top row is sewn down and ready. The rest need to have the seam in the middle and then I can put the rows together. It doesn't take a lot of work, but I just wasn't in it. Patrick got home and I quit. 

Debbie came over around 4 pm. She picked up some batting and backing. Then she looked for some fabric. I paid her for the panels she bought for our group. She took one with her, and left the others. I need to get to work on those as well. I'm going to look up another panel to see what others have done. She brought the paperwork for some of our veterans on the list. I have our Jan 12th presentation done and ready. I will work on our 28th (Saturday). I may wait till I get back. But I do need to call a couple to see if they are able to make it. I'm waiting on Woodland estates to see if the 4 she has will be there on the 12th. I have one that's 92 years old. 

That's about all the stuff I did to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...