Friday, November 11, 2022

VETERANS DAY! CELEBRATION

Today we were to go to the museum for our Veterans Day celebration. 

My brother gave his speech. The we presented quilts to four veterans. It was a 2 hour celebration honoring out veterans. I won't waste this post on what I did today. I will honor those veterans. 


 Our photographer got in the way of this photo. lol - This is Patrick Taylor (brother), Mike McCoy, (family friend), Donald Schmidt (Navy) and Joseph Bushlack (Army). We had the honor of presenting them with a quilt. This gives us 227 quilts given out since we started in November 2022. We love doing this for our veterans! 


This was so much fun! I loved being able to give these away!

I was not able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...