Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Life Takes Over!

This morning I was up way early! I got the backing and batting cut. Then washed the backing to go to Connie's. Once that was done, I loaded up the backing fabric into bags and then into the car. I cleaned the kitchen before heading out the door. I had to get the information on scheduling veterans together and in the bag. Exercises and bagging up more stuff. 

Off I went to stop at Carol's to explain how the scheduling went. She doesn't have to do any of that till at least the 10th of Dec. If everything goes right, she won't have to do anything till the first part of January. 

Off to the physical therapist. We talked about what the issues are with my back and hip. I can't do biking because of the way the back moves. Because of the issues I have with my back, it will make it worse. Then I have issues with my hip so one thing causes the hip to be sore. If I do something else, that causes the back to be sore and have issues with my leg. Can't win! 

Then it was off to Connie's to get all the stuff to her. She even got the quilt from me. I also dropped off the batting and backing for Debbie's quilt. She made an orange quilt for the veteran that asked if he could get an orange quilt. I asked why and he said because of agent orange. At least he has a sense of humor! Debbie made the quilt for him. I think he'll love it. I sat and chatted with Connie for awhile. I was grateful I didn't have to stop at the store for my cornbread recipe. I have it all. Life has surprises some times.  

Got home and decided to get some beading done. I really wasn't in the mood to do anything but wanted to get some beading done. 


I did about 10 rows, but then I took out 3 rows and put them back in. So, I guess I only got 8 rows done. Oh well. When I started to get the colors mixed up, I called it done. I played games instead. Works for me. 

It wasn't the best day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...