Friday, November 4, 2022

Too Much Rain To Go Anywhere

This morning it was raining. I didn't go to moms because of the rain. It was supposed to pour! It was close. Patrick said it rained 2" by the time we were up. Then it rained another 2" during the day. It hasn't stopped raining. 

I enjoyed the day - doing very little. I watched TV with Patrick. We even watched a cartoon movie that was really good. "The Bad Guys" about a wolf, snake, whale, and two others. It was really cute!

I worked on my class work - 

I have most of it done. I'm excited to see what we do after that. Should be fun. Starts at 10 am tomorrow. 

Then I spent the rest of the afternoon doing family history. I was working on a cousin's information. Bryon has been getting a lot of updating for me. I'm happy that I'm able to get more information on the Matheson families. He's getting me current. 

At least I was in the mood to work on my stitching - which had me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...