Friday, November 18, 2022

Work Out Day - Beading As Well

 This morning I was up and just being lazy. I didn't want to do much. Patrick was working on the camera's around the house. It's fun to see how well it works. lol - Yeah, another toy! 

I had my physical therapy today. So, I stopped and gave Georgie some more white fabrics for her blocks. She gave me 8 more blocks. I got moms mail and tried to drop it off but I couldn't get in the house. So, I put it in the car and was just a couple minutes late for my PT. When I got home I went through the keys to find another one of hers. I really need to get another key made! 

Supper smelled good today. Not my favorite but smelled good. Patrick made sauerkraut with sausage. 

I decided to work on my beading today. 


I wanted to see how this bead starter worked. It's one of Debbie Moffett-Hall's designs. I started my next panel to see how well it works. I actually like it. There is a way I can add more together to have a bigger piece started. It works pretty good. I did have trouble where I started it, because it didn't want to come out. I had to go and redo the first couple stitches to make sure it wouldn't come out because I had a knot I needed to take out. It wasn't much trouble. I will have to pay attention to that next time. I did get more done. I just didn't take a photo. I am going to work on it more this weekend. I should get another top done, but I'm going to call it good for now. There are too many things to do to keep me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...