Tuesday, November 8, 2022

One Doctor Appointment After Another

 Today we were up and out the door to Olympia for yet another doctor appointment. Then we headed to Kaiser to get what Patrick needs for Thursday. 

While I waited on Patrick, I worked on my embroidery. 

I worked on the satin stitch and finished it while waiting on Patrick. (This is upside down, but I took it that way because I was working on at that angle)

Came home and got laundry started - and forgot about it. 😍 I was so into what I was doing!!

I worked on the flower. I'm doing a stem stitch with frost, and then going right next to that with glory floss. That's where it's thicker and the color changes. I will then go and do some "floss painting" in those petals. I'm actually looking forward to doing that. Once I get the two inside petals done, I will do the yellow part in the middle that I did on my "doodle cloth." I'm looking forward to working on this. I will take it with me Thursday morning and spend a couple hours working on this. 

All in all, I'm excited about this piece. I've been busy and still finding time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...