Thursday, November 10, 2022

Out And About

 This morning I was up at 7 am and in the shower. Patrick was right behind me. Then we headed to Olympia for his colonoscopy. We were on time and they got him in pretty quick. I was waiting for him for about 1 hour and 45 mins. 

I worked on the floss painting for awhile. Then I went out in the car because I was tired. Just as I was about to fall asleep they called to say he was ready and to move to the parking spot assigned. He was really off balanced when they brought him to the car. I was surprised they didn't have the wheel chair. We then headed home and stopped at the vets on the way back. Then to Phil's. 

We got home about 12:30 pm and I was getting tired. So, about 1:45 pm I laid down on the couch and was out! Told Patrick to wake me at 2:30 pm if I fell asleep. 

It was time to head to my physical therapy. I drove over. Then he had me take a walk with him around the building. It's a way to see what's going on with my hip. I'm doing weird things with my pain. It moves around. lol This time it was higher than usual. He did tell me I have to get out and walk. So, I'm going to have to take the time and go walk twice around the neighborhood. 

After that was over, I went to moms. My brother and his wife were there. I gave him a hug and got mom to go back to Nancy's to see if we could find the next person for tomorrow. What she had wasn't what I needed. We had trouble getting into the house, so the neighbor helped. Then we looked for her notebook. Mom and the neighbor found it in the computer room. I was thrilled because the name of the people for Friday was there! I brought the bag home. Took mom to her place and my niece was there. Gave her a hug and left. Got home about 4 pm all because mom loves talking to her neighbors and is telling everyone about how Nancy is doing. AND she wonders why I don't tell her much! 

I had to get the certificate filled out and signed. Now I have everything I need right now. I'm thinking I will work on the veterans to assign for presentations for a little bit. I will work on January 7th first. Then I will get another date in January later. 

I was just glad to get as much done as I did, which makes me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...