Thursday, November 17, 2022

Dentist Day - UGH

 This morning I enjoyed sleeping in. Patrick was off to golfing. This was Patrick's day to be busy. It was my day to enjoy. 

After my exercises and walk, I headed downstairs. I didn't need to go to the dentist till about 1:45 pm. 

I worked on getting the quilt closer to being done. I was happy to be able to get the rows set and ready to put together. I did put the first 2 rows together before I had to leave. 

I was thrilled to get this much done before leaving. 

Once at the dentist, I told them no on exam and x-rays. I just needed cleaning. This gal was good, but she did aggravate my gums by the fault teeth (only 2). I'm still feeling the pain. 

Came back home and Patrick was already home. He was getting the new camera's set up. We will be putting them around the house. I can't wait! Plus the doorbell camera. Seems everyone has them now. He did find out there was an attachment to the app that was a scam. He entered the credit card information (wasn't supposed to pay for it). About 5 mins later the credit union called on a scam alert. So, he cancelled the amount they asked for. Then 5 mins later he got another alert that 3 more request were being asked for, which he stopped. The last one was for $2.99 from a foreign country, so we knew that was a scam. They stopped his credit card and asked if he had it on him or if it was stolen. He told them he had it. Love credit card frauds that know it's a scam!! 

I got my beads in today - actually the ones from High Street Beading Company. They have an awesome discount going and I had to get in on it. I will send another order her shortly when I figure out the next set of ornaments I want to do. 


Once I had all this put away, I got supper going and Patrick out the door for his meeting and then bowling. He did come back between the two to fix the computer, as I told him it wasn't working and I thought it froze up. 

I was downstairs getting the quilt done! 


I want to have the binding red. So, I will do the red for the back and have Connie keep some red for the binding. It will look better that way. These are all Georgie's blocks. Now I just need to work on another panel and my do that this weekend. I will get back to my embroidery later. I will end up taking one of them with me on the cruise. 

Even though I hate going to the dentist, I figured out how to make my day better by being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...