Saturday, November 12, 2022

Class Day & A Movie

 This morning I was up around 6 am and then decided to go back to sleep. lol 

Mom called to say good-bye. She is on her way to Los Vegas with my brother and his wife. 

Our virtual class was at 10 am this morning. Turned out pretty good. We worked on the butterfly wings and was caught up on the other things we hadn't cover before. 


We found out that we were supposed to put the detached button hole around the stem stitches. I realized I was doing this wrong, so now I'm taking out what I put in. It looks better on the other side. I wasn't the only one that had a lot of this done. I can't wait to do the butterflies. We do the body and antenna's before we add the wings. I really do like this piece and am determined to get it done. 

After I was done, Patrick wanted to go to the movies. We went to the "Black Panther" movie. I loved it and so did Patrick. We had a good time with this one. I was surprised it was close to 3 hours. I loved how they worked the death in of the original character.  Well worth seeing!

Came home and Debbie stopped by to pick up the 3 quilts needing the bindings done. She also picked up the batting and backing for her quilt. So far 2 of the challenge quilts are done now. 

I enjoyed sitting her with Patrick watching the "Summer Wine" group. Plus working on this piece. Like I said, I'm taking out all that work I did when I took the photo. Oh, well. That's Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...