Tuesday, November 15, 2022

From One Place To Another And Back

This morning we were up at 6 am to head to Olympia. We had Patrick's treatment this morning. While I waited, I worked on my embroidery. 

I was working on my floss painting. I worked each strand separately. I could have had each strand with a needle. I didn't want to be poking myself. Patrick was about 45 mins. 

We then headed to Costco and got a few things. Had lunch. Then headed back home. We unloaded the car, loaded it back up with the quilts for QOV. Patrick went out to get some gas, while I headed on my tour. I headed to the Veterans Memorial Museum to get dates for more presentations. I was able to get January and February for presentations. 

Headed to Donna's to drop off the quilts for her to sew down the bindings. Once that was done, I headed to mom's, only to find out I had the wrong keys! I didn't have mom's keys on my key ring. So, off I went to the head office to get her key and mailbox key. I went back, walked to pick up moms mail and headed back to the office to return the keys. Had 5 mins - headed to my physicals therapist. I was in pain! He really got to my muscles. 

Headed back home. Once I was home, I got busy with the QOV presentations. I went through the papers I had. Entered a couple that I received. Then I called to get more information at Woodland Estates. We scheduled 6 more veterans of theirs. I now have 8 veterans for the first presentation in January. 

I will call a couple more tomorrow and get them scheduled. We have quilts and we have a long list of people needing to get quilts. Who knows, I might work on doing a top tomorrow. Time will tell. At least I can think about being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...