Monday, November 28, 2022

Trying To Finish A Few Things

We had Brazilian embroidery today. I joined Sandy and Cindy at the grange. We had a good meeting and talked about Cindy's sewing machine. She brought it for Sandy to help her out. She was using hand quilting thread and the tension was too tight.  Sandy got it working for her. 

I worked on the petal to the left. I finished the center petal. I realized I used the wrong yellow and took it out. Now I'm pretty close to having this petal done. I did find out that I'm doing the colors in the wrong order. 


The yellow is on the outside, and mine is in the inside. I decided to leave it. I do like the way it's coming out, so I'm going to keep going. 

Came home and worked on finishing the beading. I wanted to get started to putting the ornament together. 


Once I finished the last panel, I got to work on the tassels. I'm not really crazy about it, but I do like the colors. I will do the other one differently. I got my beads today, so I organized my beads. Then I pulled the beads for the Santa ornament. I'm going to do that for Kim. I will do that one on the cruise. Then I will also work on getting another one of these done as well. 


While I was trying to bead, Patrick got caught in the snow that came down. He was bagging leaves. He must have done 20 of them. I gave him some hot cocoa when he came in. Poor guy looked cold. 

I got back to working on the beading. I will TRY to get this set done and work on the next set. I want to have an ornament done before too much longer. I'm keeping Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...