This morning while I was leaving, Patrick was leaving for golfing. I got my stuff ready and headed out. Stopped at the bank, then post office. I had to pay $5 to send a pin to mom in Las Vegas! Go figure! Oh, well. Then I headed to the grange.
Sandy, Cindy and I had a great chat. We were able to get a few things done. Sandy worked on her sampler piece, I worked on my "Five Sew" piece.
I was able to get a lot done. I have the right side and the inside on the right side to do when I left the grange.
We all headed to the thrift shop at Sun Birds. I bought a couple things. Nothing big. Sandy and Cindy were still there when I left.
Came home to find Patrick already home. I got busy working on supper. It was one of those that take 2 hours to cook.
After it was all over, I played games. Then decided to give a few stitches done.


Comments