Monday, November 14, 2022

BE Day And Then Home

 This morning while I was leaving, Patrick was leaving for golfing. I got my stuff ready and headed out. Stopped at the bank, then post office. I had to pay $5 to send a pin to mom in Las Vegas! Go figure! Oh, well. Then I headed to the grange. 

Sandy, Cindy and I had a great chat. We were able to get a few things done. Sandy worked on her sampler piece, I worked on my "Five Sew" piece. 


I was able to get a lot done. I have the right side and the inside on the right side to do when I left the grange. 

We all headed to the thrift shop at Sun Birds. I bought a couple things. Nothing big. Sandy and Cindy were still there when I left. 

Came home to find Patrick already home. I got busy working on supper. It was one of those that take 2 hours to cook. 

After it was all over, I played games. Then decided to give a few stitches done. 


I finished up the detached button hole stitches. Now I can go back and do the floss painting done. I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes. I'll have time tomorrow to work on it. It's going to be one of those days when I will be waiting on Patrick. Then I have to go to the museum to sign us up for more presentations and a meeting. After that it's off to Donna's to give her some quilts. And last but not least, I have physical therapy at 2 pm. I'm not sure I will be doing much tomorrow night, but then who knows, I surprise even myself sometimes. I was thinking I need to work on my beading again! lol That's how I keep busy being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!




No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...