Wednesday, November 9, 2022

A Day At Home - Thank Goodness

Today I was able to get my laundry going. I had gotten behind. Amazing how fast the laundry grows with 2 people in the house!

While I was working on the laundry I was working on Quilts of Valor stuff. I needed to get a few envelopes ready for presentations. I was able to do about 30 envelopes that will last awhile. I also did the 3 certificates that I know. I'm still working on who the last person is that is receiving a quilt. I did text Nancy, but probably won't hear back on that. I do have an extra day before we have our presentation. Mom did get the tablets that Nancy was working on for information. I was running around the house making copies and getting everything in order. I put everything in order in the box. Now it will be easy to get what we need. That pretty much took a good 3 hours. 

Then I decided to sit and work on my embroidery. 


I sent this to Debbie Goff to make sure I was doing this right. I'm hoping I did. I kept going. I was here before supper and got busy after supper. 


I was able to get this much done today. I'm done with the red in this part. I will work on it more tomorrow when I'm waiting for Patrick's colonoscopy. I believe they told me it would be about an hour to an hour and a half. I should get a lot done in that time. lol Not sure if I will wait in the car or wait in the waiting rooms. I have to be masked up, so we will see. 

I pray I'm ready for Friday. I'm also praying we figure out who is supposed to be getting that extra quilt on Friday as well. 

In the meantime, I'm just thankful I'm still working on this piece. I'm hoping to have most of it done by Saturday.....I know, a DREAM. I can keep dreaming of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...